The time has come, this Sunday is our winter party and here is everything you need to know in order to have a good time.
1. The party is at Studio Spaces, Level 2, 1 Kingsland Road E2 8AA. It is above a cafe on the northwest corner of Old Street and Kingsland Road called ‘The Old Shoreditch Station’. Google Maps will take you there. The closest tube is Old Street. The closest overground is Hoxton.
2. The party starts at 1pm and will finish around midnight. Ed and the guys from Brawn will be serving food from 2pm until they run out in the early evening. It is going to be nice ‘n’ mellow early, with classic records, big tables set out and plenty of good food and wine. The early birds will also have the pick of the specials board full of our rarest, biggest bottles. Early evening we will clear the tables to make way for the dance floor.
3. Ed will be serving up his riff on the classic choucroute garnie; Montbeliard sausage, pork belly, ham hock, potatoes & cabbage cooked with junipers, spices and Le Coste’s Litrozzo. While for those who want something a little easier to manoeuvre under the disco ball, we’d recommend the brawn dog; a proper Alsatian frank, kraut, hot mustard, crispy shallots and special sauce nestled in a bun made just for the occasion
4. The wine list will be as follows, with a focus on easy drinking, generosity and warmth. Yes, the prices are silly, but it is the silly season and we import the wines so we don’t have the pressures of a regular shop, bar or restaurant. Plus, we love you.
La Grapperie, Le Bueilloise 2013 (Loire, France) – £25.00 / £5.00
Nino Barraco, Vignammare 2014 – £20.00 / £4.00
Domaine Sauveterre, Bouchat 2014 – £23.00
La Grapperie, La Diablesse 2011 – £25.00 / £5.00
Le Coste, Bianco 2013 - £28.00
Skerlj, Malvasia 2012 – £30.00
Cantina Giardino, Vino Rosato [magnum] – £40.00/ £4.00
Nino Barraco, Rosammare 2014 – £20.00
Gabrio Bini, Serragghia Fanino 2012 – £45.00
Valfaccenda, Vindabeive 2014 [1 litre] - £23.00 /£4.00
La Grapperie, Le Gravot 2011 – £20.00
Le Coste, Litrozzo Rosso 2014 [1 litre] – £25.00
Domaine Sauveterre, Jus de Chaussette 2014 - £23.00 / £5.00
Jean-Pierre Robinot, Le Regard 2014 – £30.00
Quarticello, Ferrando 2013 [magnum] – £45.00
Le Coste, Bianchetto 2014 [magnum] – £50.00
Jean-Pierre Robinot, Bistrologie 2013 [magnum] – £60.00
Jean-Pierre Robinot, Charme 2014 [jeroboam] – £140.00
Nino Barraco, Zibibbo 2012 [magnum] – £55.00
Le Coste, Rosato 2014 [magnum] - £60.00
Cantina Giardino, Vino Rosato 2014 [magnum] – £40.00
Jean-Pierre Robinot, Lumiere des Sens 2013 [magnum] – £60.00
Jean-Pierre Robinot, Lumiere des Sens 2013 [jeroboam] – £140.00
5. There is no need to book. There is no entry fee. Feel free to pop by even if just to say hello.
6. A christmas tree, giant inflatable snowman and real life Santa Claus have all been arranged.
See you Sunday!
Alex & Damiano
PS. Artwork by our friend Milena Bucholz