This Sunday 29th we are joining our friends Gergovie Wines for this year’s Spring Tasting.
Here’s everything you need to know…
1. The Spring Tasting will take place at The Round Chapel on Lower Clapton Road, Hackney, London E5 0LY. You can view the location on a map here
2. The tasting will run from 11am until 5pm, with last entry at 4pm.
3. Tickets are £15 and you can pay by cash or card on the day. This buys you a tasting glass which you can take home and the opportunity to taste with an amazing group of growers all day long.
4. You can check out the lineup of growers here
5. There will be coffee and pastries from Browns of Brockley and cheese from Neal’s Yard Dairy. You can enjoy lunch by 40 Maltby Street and wash it down with a beer from The Kernel or a glass of wine from one of the growers.
6. Harry & Anna have made a limited run of Spring Tasting screen prints and organic cotton t shirts which will be available on the day.
7. When the tasting finishes at 5pm, please respect our neighbours and leave quietly. The night is young and from 8pm we hope to see you at the after party at The Pickle Factory in Hackney, E2 9DU. Hosted by Brilliant Corners, you can enjoy wine from growers at the fair, artisan beers and spirits and dance the night away alongside your favourite winemakers until 2am.
8. Buses 48, 55, 106 and 254 leave from right outside the Round Chapel. Get off at ‘Mare Street Victoria Park Road (Stop Q)’ and you will be a couple of hundred feet from The Pickle Factory.
9. Entry to the after party is free and all are welcome, but please remember to bring your tasting glass as this will be your vessel for the night!
We can’t wait to see you on Sunday.